Wednesday, August 25, 2010

little gems

this is selected writing I read today, it felt as new to me as the day I produced it. it fascinates how ideas  and perceptions I still believe in today, as I read my old views, have unwittingly internalized.. Hope this mass audience of no followers(as of yet) :) enjoy these words as much as I have and remain.

---

far from perfection
an evolution of chaos
far from oblivion
where ignorance astounds
words are small and it matters not how they sound
here, logic depreciates, an incomprehensible foul love patiently resonates
as the moment consciosly gathers, the reality soon fades


"rebreathing only our own fetid air, more and more subject to delusion"
                                                                                               Sylvia Plath

---

to live a day in the world you create

---

what is freshwater without salt
what of reality without dreams

---

a priceless ability to bask in dreams
entertaining thoughts of all that seems
roaming avenues as i find unchartered streets

---

a lucid stream of thoughts where the mind roams
like a water stream running stronger after every dam fought
in the midst of nothing after all has been sought
floating on clouds the eyes can not see
every breath taken is a life ceized

---


Whisper





No comments:

Post a Comment